Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whats been going on???

Well, nothing really. Everything's been ticking along quite nicely and were all happy.
Mattys adjusted to the pre-school class (over two's) really well. We were a little worried that Jase might be a tad territorial over his 'patch', but if anything hes been over protective. The teachers have had to separate them at mat time for giggling together to much, and they've also had to stop Jason from leading Matty around to much during play times and telling him what to do! So cute.
Another thing Mattys doing so that's so funny right now, is 'swearing'. For a while now when he gets mad hes been yelling 'Oh, Fine Day'! I couldn't figure out what he meant until I clicked that he thinks hes saying 'Oh, for fucks sake'! Oops - that's my bad. Jason's also obsessed with swearing. he makes up his own, like 'You stupid butt-arse'. That's probably his favorite. We are truly fantastic parents.
Oh crap. Ive been busted. Matty's just walked in. Its impossible to type and have a two year old try and push the keyboard buttons while sitting on your head - so I'm gonna go. Today the plan is to take the kids to the park in Tirau and then to The Honey Shop for an ice cream :)

...as soon as I figure out how to upload photos from the new camera, I 'll post some new ones. Gotta find the damn lead first!

1 comment:

  1. Just reading your old blog entries.

    Hehe, think I may say ‘Oh Fine Day’ in lieu of the more tradition swear words. If anything I think it’ll have more effect :-P.

    ReplyDelete